Chocolate & Piñata Seaside Workshop
WHAT MAKES OUR TOUR EXCELLENT
- Get into these two activities for a great day.
- Private Beach Club.
- Only a short taxi ride from the piers and hotels
- Only 5 minutes from all cruise ship piers and Downtown.
- Learn about chocolate’s origins, native flavors, attributes, and make your own 100% Cocoa bar at the Interactive Chocolate Workshop.
- Enjoy an intimate, unique experience at a beautiful seaside terrace overlooking the turquoise Caribbean.
- Build a hand-crafted Piñata and learn the traditions behind this party favorite.
Chocolate Seaside Workshop and Wine Tasting“It was an educational and interesting experience of learning the basics on the history and methods of chocolate. The environment was clean and inviting. You had samples of several types… We got to make our own disc of chocolate to take, no additional fee. I also thought the pricing of the gift shop portion was fair. I also would like to add that the host was not only well spoken but seemed very knowledgeable on the topic. All in all, a great experience.”
Erin B., Rated Excellent on Trip Advisor
TWO ACTIVITIES IN ONE
Make your own Cocoa bars, with a piñata activity for the kids
A limited number of guests in each workshop so you get more personal attention
FUN FOR FAMILIES
Parents can enjoy a fun adult activity and spend time with the kiddos