Satisfy your cravings at the Interactive Chocolate Workshop with the pairing of chocolate and red wine, various types of cocoa and a chocolate martini with taco snacks.
- Adult Ages 13 and up | $800 MXN
- Child Ages 7 to 12 | $500 USD
Explore the Reef on a Cozumel Snorkeling Tour
Some of the most beautiful reefs in all of Cozumel are just a short boat ride away, so join us for a memorable snorkeling adventure and true Caribbean experience.
Our first stop will usually be at the Villa Blanca Reef, a wall of sponges and soft corals just waiting to be explored. Before your Cozumel snorkeling tour begins, your captain checks for where visibility is the best that day and takes you to that location. No matter where you end up, you’re sure to see an incredible array of fish, coral, sponges, and more.
After about 30 minutes of snorkeling and exploring the great variety of sea life of the area, we collect everyone and move on to the Paraiso Reef for another 30 minutes of open sea snorkeling. Here, it’s common for colorful fish to swim right up to you. You might see schools of angelfish, huge sponges, squirrelfish, and sea cucumbers, to name a few.
Finally, your boat will sail back while you enjoy a refreshing drink and a scenic ride.
So, if you want to snorkel Cozumel like a local, book this tour online today!
Please note: There is a minimum of 6 people required on the first booking of this tour.
- Snorkel guide
- Snorkel gear
- 3 different coral reefs
- Refreshing soft drinks
- Minimum age is 7 years old.
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Pregnancies and guests with back/neck injuries or respiratory conditions are not permitted.
- BYO towel & swimsuit.
- Do not use sunscreen. (It has been proven to harm the coral reefs and marine life.)
- Bring cash/credit card for souvenirs/tips.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to start of tour.