Take a short boat trip to some of the most beautiful reefs in Cozumel, Paraiso and Villa Blanca. Swim with schools of angelfish, squirrelfish, large sponges, sea cucumbers, and more.
- Person Ages 12 and up | $900 MXN
Chocolate Seaside Workshop & Wine Tasting
Do you have a sweet tooth? So do we!
Enjoy the process of how Mayan chocolate is converted from pods into sweet edibles! Venture to a beautiful seaside terrace in Stingray Beach to interactive Chocolate Seaside Workshop & Wine Tasting.
With a spectacular view of the Caribbean to inspire you, you’ll learn all about the origins of chocolate and ancient Aztec and Mayan processing techniques while making your own cocoa bar. Learn how to grind the cocoa beans to make chocolate!
Ignite your palate as you discover the incredible pairing of chocolate and red wine and enjoy a chocolate martini. There is also time to visit the boutique and purchase artisan chocolate products.
- Chocolate martini
- Minutes of the history and origin of chocolate
- 30 minutes of grinding for the chocolate tablet
- Chocolate grinding kit
- Cocoa bean and ingredients for making your chocolate bar
- Tasting of various flavors of chocolates with red wines
- Snack (slice of chocolate cake)
- Personalized handmade chocolate prepared by each of the participants
- Time for Boutique of Artisan Chocolate products
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Guests with chocolate or nut allergies should not take this tour.
- Bring cash/credit card for souvenirs/tips.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.