Book this encounter and excursion today to meet, interact with, feed and hold stingrays, which have been trained to meet and swim with humans! Explore underwater with snorkel gear!
- Adult Ages 13 and up | $1780 MXN
- Child Ages 4 to 12 | $1380 USD
One Great Place: Stingray Beach + 5 Activities and Countless Memories!
We invite you to experience one of the best days Cozumel has to offer and bask in the incomparable beauty of one the world’s most spectacular coral reefs in the Mexican Caribbean.
After arriving at Stingray Beach, we take a short boat trip for our first activity; immersing yourself in the Caribbean and exploring the great variety of sea life of Paraiso Reef for 30 minutes. Then we collect everyone and motorboat back while having a refreshing soft drink, to Stingray Beach where you experience a thrilling encounter with friendly rays and then snorkel with the rays and nurse sharks.
Afterwards, you will have time to relax at the beach. If you still have the energy, enjoy our water trampoline and hermit crab race (plus a variety of other exotic critters that live at Stingray Beach).
Finally, go downtown to shop the many popular stores of this picturesque island.
✓ Round-trip ferry departing from Playa del Carmen
✓ 30 min of snorkeling in Paraiso Reef
✓ Personal encounters with rays for 30 min
✓ 30 min of snorkeling with rays & nurse sharks!
✓ Snorkel gear included & personal items secured in a sealed bag
✓ Time to relax at the Stingray Beach Club and enjoy our water trampoline!
✓ Hermit crab race and iguanas and macaws posing for pictures
✓ Complete facilities include showers and changing rooms.
✓ Seasonal fruit & soft drinks at the Balá Boat
✓ Snack bar, photo & souvenir shop. (Additional cost).
✓ Transportation to Cozumel Town Center for shopping time and fun.
• Minimum age is 4 years old.
• Basic swimming skills required to participate.
• Pregnancies, back/neck injuries or respiratory conditions are not permitted.
• BYO towel & swimsuit.
• Do not use sunscreen. (It has been proven to harm the coral reefs and marine life.)
• Cameras are only allowed during the snorkeling portion of the water activity.
• Bring cash/credit cards for souvenirs/tips.
• Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.