Take a short boat trip to some of the most beautiful reefs in Cozumel, Paraiso and Villa Blanca. Swim with schools of angelfish, squirrelfish, large sponges, sea cucumbers, and more.
- Adult Ages 7 and up
We will pick you up at our pier in Stingray Beach and take you to some of the most impressive underwater landscapes that await for you just below the surface of the crystal clear waters that surround our wonderful island on a glass bottom boat.
After visiting Palancar and Colombia, two of the most popular reefs, we will take you to El Cielo, a fantastic sandbar located on the south side of Cozumel. In this wonderful place you can enjoy swimming in transparent waters and sharing the place with starfishes and some other curious visitors.
Later, we will take you to El Cielito, another sandbar where you can rest and relax with some snacks and drinks.
Finally, we will return to the same place where we picked you up and you can take with you an experience that you will have the rest of your life.
- Additionally you must pay $5 USD for marine park fee
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Basic swimming skills required to participate
- Pregnancies and guests with back/neck injuries or respiratory conditions are not permitted
- BYO towel & swim suit
- Do not use sunscreen (it has been proven to harm the coral reefs and marine life)
- Bring cash/ credit cards for souvenirs/tips
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to start of tour
- El Cielo, Cielito, Palancar and Colombia Reefs
- Glass bottom boat
- Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
- Water, soft drinks, beers and chopped fruit
- Shower and dressing room service