Take a short boat trip to some of the most beautiful reefs in Cozumel, Paraiso and Villa Blanca. Swim with schools of angelfish, squirrelfish, large sponges, sea cucumbers, and more.
- Adult Ages 13 and up | $64 USD
- Child Ages 4 to 12 | $29 USD
Everybody Loves Rays & Sharks!
This stingray encounter and snorkel excursion allow you to meet, interact with, feed and hold stingrays, which have been trained to meet and interact with humans. These stingrays have had their barb clipped (it’s like a fingernail).
Before entering the one-acre enclosure, you will be given a safety briefing and issued the appropriate gear. First, you will meet the rays in waist-deep water for a 30-minute encounter where they will surround you and softly touch your legs, (much like a kitten) urging you to feed them. Allow the rays to eat out of your hand and pet their silky wings.
Then, move to the deeper part of the enclosure where, in full snorkel gear, you will be able to swim and dive for 30 minutes with stingrays, baby rays (in season), a few nurse sharks and many colorful fish in an area 4 to 18 feet deep featuring a new coral reef installation: 10 Artificial Marine Habitats with more than 800 coral.
Also enjoy the Beach Club that includes Ray’s Sand Bar, (a snack bar), photo and souvenir shop, macaws, parrots, a green gecko, and iguanas posing for pictures, hermit crab races, a massage tent, and a water trampoline.
This tour includes all snorkel gear, water shoes, personal items secured in a sealed bag, and facilities to shower at the beach club.
- Rays are lovingly cared for in our one-acre protective enclosure – (we know they’re happy because they’re making babies)
- Ray Encounter is 30 minutes in a 1- to 4-foot-deep area where you handle and feed lots of friendly rays. Our rays will kiss your palm as you feed them and let you touch their silky wings and hold them while having your picture taken.
- Snorkel in a 9- to 18-feet-deep larger area for another 30 minutes with these gracious animals and a rich variety of their colorful fish friends, while your guides continue feeding them and take more pictures. (You may use your own camera, too, in the snorkeling portion of the tour, but for the safety of the animals, not during the encounter session.)
- After a total of 1 hour in the water with the rays, you may relax on the beach and use the facilities to shower and change clothes.
A brief presentation in a shaded auditorium on gear safety and how to feed and touch the rays will put you at ease around them. The tour is designed to offer the highest level of fun, convenience, and safety; this is an unforgettable experience with rays (whose barbs have been trimmed) and low guest-per-guide ratio.
- We offer two activities with the rays.
- Reef habitats in the scuba area
- Meet the nurse sharks.
- Safe for families
- Small groups
- 2 activities in one
- Private Beach Club
- Only 5 minutes from all cruise ship piers and Downtown
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Pregnancies and/or people with back/neck injuries or respiratory conditions are not permitted.
- BYO towel & swimsuit.
- Do not use sunscreen. (It has been proven to harm the coral reefs and marine life.)
- Cameras are only allowed during the snorkeling portion of the water activity.
- Bring cash/ credit cards for souvenirs/tips.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.