Take a short boat trip to some of the most beautiful reefs in Cozumel, Paraiso and Villa Blanca. Swim with schools of angelfish, squirrelfish, large sponges, sea cucumbers, and more.
- Adult Ages 13 and up | $1200 MXN
- Child Ages 7 to 12 | $700 MXN
VIP Snorkel Tour in the Caribbean!
We will pick you up on our new Balá boat and take you to some of the most impressive underwater scenery that awaits you just below the surface of the crystal clear waters that surround our wonderful island. We are very proud to have the second largest coral reef system in the world and we can’t wait to share it with you!
Our first stop, generally, is on the reef Villa Blanca. Our captain will have secured where visibility is better that day and will take you to that location. After about 30 minutes of snorkeling and exploring the great variety of marine life in the area, we will pick you up to go to the Paradise Reef.
And finally, we will sail to the Casitas Reef, where you will discover a sunken ship. We will do everything possible to make it an unforgettable day for you while you explore and discover the beauty of this little paradise called Cozumel.
On your way back, you will enjoy refreshing drinks and a delicious snack to reflect on a day full of new experiences that you just lived.
Please note: There is a minimum of 6 people required on the first booking of this tour.
- Snorkel guide
- Snorkel gear
- 5 different coral reefs
- Refreshing drinks
- Delicious snack
- Minimum age is 7 years old.
- Basic swimming skills required
- Pregnancies and guests with back/neck injuries or respiratory conditions are not permitted.
- BYO towel & swimsuit.
- Do not use sunscreen. (It has been proven to harm the coral reefs and marine life.)
- Bring cash/credit card for souvenirs/tips.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.