Everybody Loves Rays Sharks Tour Description
WHAT MAKES OUR TOUR EXCELLENT
- We offer two activities with the rays.
- Reef habitats in the scuba area.
- Meet the nurse sharks.
- Private Beach Club.
- Only 5 minutes from all cruise ship piers and Downtown.
The experience was great!
“Since stingrays are my favorite animals, I wanted to check out this excursion on my cruise to Cozumel. The experience was great! We first were able to feed the stingrays and learn about them. We all had our pictures taken while petting, holding and even kissing the rays!”
TWO ACTIVITES IN ONE
Feed and pet the rays and/or snorkel with the rays, sharks and fish
Fewer guests per guide so you get more personal attention
SAFE FOR FAMILIES
All our rays’ barbs are clipped for your safety
- Rays are lovingly cared for in our one-acre protective enclosure – (we know they’re happy because they’re making babies).
- Ray Encounter is ½ hr in 1’ to 4’ deep area where you handle and feed lots of friendly rays. Our rays will kiss your palm as you feed them and let you touch their silky wings and hold them while having your picture taken.
- Snorkel in a 9 to 18 feet deep larger area for another ½ hr with these gracious animals and a rich variety of their colorful fish friends, while your guides continue feeding them and take more pictures. (You may use your own camera, too, in the Snorkeling portion of the tour, but for the safety of the animals, not during the encounter session.)
- After a total of 1 hr in the water with the rays, you may relax on the beach and use the facilities to shower and change clothes.
Additional entertainment is provided by our resident critters; green iguanas pose for pix and hermit crabs will put on a race.